Translate

Friday, November 28, 2014

q's and a's

q: how many bricks do you have?
                              a: roughly 11000 I've never counted that's my guess.

                              q: how long have you been building?
                              a: since I was a little boy (8-10 years, I'm 14)

                              q: what do you specialize in building?
                              a: cars, landscape, furniture. (pleas note my creations are
                                  not that great due to lack of bricks.)
                 
                              q: what do you like building?
                              a: anything really, there is nothing I don't like building.     
                                  I like cars the most.

                              q: what does your building/work area look like?
                              a: I will have pictures later.

                              q: how many minifigs do you have?
                              a: currently, 144. I counted the torsos.

                                                          -comment questions
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment